How can first year students succeed at LMU? Seaver faculty members give their take on this question in this latest video. Their advice: ask for help, be involved, create a plan, and team up.
Featured in this video are:
- Herbert Medina, Associate Dean for Faculty/Staff Development and Student Success
- David Berube, Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics
- Hawley Almstedt, Associate Professor in the Department of Health and Human Sciences
- Emily Jarvis, Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Rachel Adams, Associate Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science
- Martina Ramirez, Professor of Biology
- Gustavo Vejerano, Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
This video was created as a part of freshmen orientation 2016.