- In October 2015, Zachary Fenoglio (’11) represented USA in the Rugby World Cup.
- In August 2015, Mary Foster (‘11) was named to the USA Rowing National Team and competed in World Rowing Championships in Aiguebelette, France
- LMU alums Gianna Ligouri (’11) and Joe Lum (’11) are engaged to be married.
- Zakkoyya Lewis-Powell (’13) is a PhD candidate in Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She received an American Heart Association Predoctoral Fellowship Grant for her dissertation titled “TAME Health: Testing Activity Monitors’ Effect on Health”.
- Betsi Metter Flint (’13 & ’15) and sand volleyball partner, Kelley Larson, became the youngest team to win an AVP (Association of Volleyball Professionals) event in September 2015.
- Mackenzie Piper (’13) recently started work with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as a Program Assistant for their Vaccine Delivery Team.
- Felicia Arriola (’14) is an Assistant Coach for the LMU Women’s Volleyball team who has made it to the NCAA Sweet 16
- Brett Ballesteros (’14) was an assistant Athletic Trainer for NBA Champions, Golden State Warriors.
- Trevor Kovacs (’15) has been accepted into the University of Southern California Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) program to begin in fall of 2016.
- Lauren Lee (’15) has been accepted in the Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) program at Columbia University in New York to begin in the fall of 2016.
- Derek Pugh ’15, former HHSC Laboratory Support Associate, has taken a position at AeroWorks Inc., as Manager of Business Administration
- Liam Shorrock (’15) has been hired as the Laboratory and Research Associate in the Department of Health and Human Science at LMU.
- HHSC faculty Dr. Michael Levi arranged for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to be interviewed by Los Angeles Lakers announcer John Ireland about his life and basketball career on the LMU campus in March 2015
- In November 2015, the new Life Sciences Building received LEED Gold certification